Diploma in Education (Primary)
Students study for a three-year Diploma in Education (Primary) programme that is offered in associateship with The University of Zimbabwe under the Department of Teacher Education.
The Diploma in education students have a choice to pursue either the:
- Diploma in Education: General course or
- Diploma in Education: Early Childhood Development (ECD)
Also, students either in the General course or in the ECD course select one subject from the following as an academic study:
- Geography and Environmental studies
- Social Studies
- Religious & Moral Education
- Physical Education & Sport
Enrolment is once or twice a year depending on the number of Intakes on campus. Not more than two Intake may be accommodated at once.
- Check Advertisements in press or on our website madziwatc.co.zw
- Candidates apply in person or by mail.
- Shortlisted candidates will be invited for an interview. If they are successful they are then enrolled to study for a three-year Diploma in Education programme which follows a 3-3-3 model (three terms first residential phase, three terms Teaching practice and three terms final residential phase)