MINISTRY OF HIGHER AND TERTIARY EDUCATION, INNOVATION, SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY DEVELOPMENT
MADZIWA TEACHERS COLLEGE
Applications are invited from suitably qualified and experienced persons to fill vacant lecturing posts which have arisen in the following areas:
DEPARTMENT OF EARLY CHILDHOOD DEVELOPMENT
1 x Expressive Arts
1 x Language Arts
1 x Mathematics and Science
1 x Social Sciences
2 x Professional Studies
2 x Theory of Early Childhood Development
DEPARTMENT OF PROFESSIONAL FOUNDATIONS
2 x Psychology of Education
2 x Philosophy of Education
2 x Sociology of Education
3 x Professional Studies
DEPARTMENT OF SCIENCE AND TECHNOLOGY
1 x Physics
1 x Biology
2 x Agriculture
2 x Information and Communication Technology
1 x Mathematics
1 x Food Technology and Design
2 x Fashion and Design Technology
DEPARTMENT OF PRACTICAL SUBJECTS
1 x Physical Education, Sport and Mass Displays
1 x Visual and Performing Arts (Theatre Arts)
1 x Music
DEPARTMENT OF LANGUAGES AND HUMANITIES
2 x English
3 x Heritage and Social Studies
1 x Chishona
2 x Family Religion and Moral Education
2 x Health and Life Skills
1 x National and Strategic Studies
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Certificate or Diploma in Education (Primary).
- Bachelor of Education Degree (Primary) or Bachelor of Education Degree (Foundations) or Bachelor of Science (Honours) Degree in the relevant subject area.
- At least five years teaching experience in Primary Education.
- Experience of using ICT in delivery of teaching instructions is a must.
- Relevant Masters of Education Degree or PhD is an added advantage.
- Female candidates are encouraged to apply.
Interested practising candidates must send an application together with; detailed curriculum vitae, certified copies of academic, professional qualifications and transcripts, birth and national registration certificates not later than 18th July 2020 to:
Or by hand delivery to:
Attention: Human Resources Department
Madziwa Teachers College